We’ve helped our SaaS clients book meetings with:
We’ve helped early-stage startups like…
...and later-stage scale-ups too:
Every startup has holes in its pricing strategy and is leaking money everywhere.
If you don’t believe me, consider these questions:
- Did you guess the price of your product?
- Are you curious if you could make more money with another pricing plan?
- Have you kept your product’s price the same for the last year or longer?
- Are you wondering if you should do a demo or offer self-serve pricing plans?
- Do you wish you knew whether you should offer a free trial, freemium plan, or no “try it first” plan at all?
If you can answer “yes” to one of these questions, then you’re almost certainly leaving a lot of money on the table.
And a pricing analysis will fix that problem to help you find quick wins to get 1,000 customers in a year.
What is a pricing analysis? And why is it critical for early-stage SaaS startups to grow faster?
Price is always a consideration in the buying process. This is true regardless of what some copywriters and sales reps may promise.
So when your customers are deciding if they should buy from you, they are asking at least three pricing questions:
- What is the expected value of the results I want?
- How likely is it that I’ll get the results I’m looking for or something better?
- How much is the investment to get the results I want?
A pricing analysis will help you know how to adjust your pricing to put your customers at ease as they consider these questions.
But what exactly is a price analysis?
Price analysis is the process of understanding your customer’s response to certain prices for an offer.
How does Growth Ramp do a pricing analysis to help you get 1,000 customers in a year?
All our product marketing services take a customer-first, product-led growth strategy. That includes our method for creating your pricing strategy to get 1,000 customers in a year.
After a round of pricing research, we’ll synthesize and analyze the data to find opportunities that will add more money to your bottom line. Then we’ll create a go-to-market strategy to make you more profitable.
For example, let’s say our data shows that you…
- Underpriced your product. We’ll lock your current customers in at the current price to reward their loyalty. Then we’ll run a price increase campaign to leverage up-sells and new customer acquisition.
- Should create a freemium plan. We’ll validate what features should be in the freemium plan so you don’t lose your current customers. Then we’ll encourage them to refer a friend to the freemium plan.
- Have an opportunity to create a new pricing tier. We’ll interview your customers to validate what features they want in the new pricing plan. Then we’ll pre-sell them on the plan to reduce your risk of building something no one wants.
In other words, when you work with Growth Ramp, you get everything you need to scale your growth. More specifically, you’ll get the strategy and execution to get 1,000 customers in a year.
How is Growth Ramp different than price consulting firms that offer pricing analysis services?
Very few marketing agencies offer pricing research for early-stage SaaS startups. We discovered this by surveying our competitors.
This will lower your conversion rates if your growth strategies do not work together.
Now consider the value of Growth Ramp’s pricing research services when combined with our product marketing services:
- You don’t need to run several market research studies, which saves you money. One study gets you massive results to optimize your positioning, pricing, and go-to-market strategy.
- We understand how pricing fits with your full marketing strategy. We won’t sacrifice one growth lever for the benefit of another lever.
- Most founders underprice their product. So, after our price analysis, we’ll run a price increase campaign which often pays for the initial investment in 2-6 months. Which means you continue getting more growth for months to come.
If you’re looking for a quick win to make more money, apply to hire Growth Ramp today. We’ll optimize your pricing, positioning, and go-to-market strategy to get you 1,000 customers in a year.
Johnathan Dane, CEO and Founder of Klientboost
“Over 20% increase of client leads worth $25,000 or more…”
Do you know when you're super excited to finally stay consistent with your blog? And then someone like Growth Ramp comes around, smacks you in the face, and tells you when you're shooting yourself in the foot?
I didn't believe the team at Growth Ramp at first, but we saw an increase in over 20% of inbound client leads that have LTVs of $25,000 or more. If you're not promoting what you sweat to create, then you won't get as far as you can.
Let Growth Ramp’s marketing experts do the heavy lifting for you to get 1,000 customers in a yearApply to Hire Growth Ramp
Want to learn how our pricing analysis fits into our product marketing process to help you get 1,000 customers in a year?
Here’s a 18 min. overview of our product marketing methodology 👇
Stop dealing with marketing by yourself. Work with Growth Ramp, an agency that knows strategy better than you do...Apply to Hire Growth Ramp
Ronit Epstein, Director of Marketing at Yotpo, an eCommerce scaleup.
When it comes to getting more traffic, the team at Growth Ramp are one of the first we turn to.
One of Growth Ramp’s articles was one of the 7th most SEO-optimized posts for Yotpo after two months.
Can I give you some advice? Hire Growth Ramp before your competitor does.
More product marketing services we’ll use to help you get 1,000 customers in a year
All the services you’ll get so you don’t have to deal with the marketing headache when you hire Growth Ramp...
Brand Strategy Services
Content Marketing Services
Market Research Services
Product Marketing Services
Brenden Mulligan, CEO of Podpage, a website builder. Ex-Founder of LaunchKit (acquired by Google).
“I don’t think enough founders are focusing on pricing to optimize their growth strategy. You may have a gut feeling about the right price of your product. But without (pricing) data, you’re likely leaving money on the table.”
Growth Ramp is a product marketing agency that makes SaaS startups more money faster and get 1,000 customers in a year...Apply to Hire Growth Ramp
Adam Connell, Founder of Blogging Wizard
“Each article performed 200-300% better than our other posts...”
Each article Growth Ramp has worked on for us has performed 200-300% better than our other posts, on average. This isn't by accident, it's by design. If you get the opportunity to work with Growth Ramp, take it. You'll be glad you did.
VP of Marketing at Common Thread Collective
“This is the bar...”
This, people, this is how you delight clients as a vendor.
We hired Growth Ramp back in May. They’ve…
⏰ Proactively communicated
🐰 And personalized “transaction updates”
Take note. This is the bar.
Morgan Brown, ex-COO of Inman
Co-author of New York Times bestselling book “Hacking Growth”
“Makes the most of the connection between content, influence, and digital communities to drive results...”
Growth Ramp has a team of super savvy digital marketers who intuitively understands how to make the most of the connection between content, influence, and digital communities to drive results.
CMO and Co-Founder of
“If you're trying to grow your audience, if you have a piece that's ready for prime time, give it to Growth Ramp...”
Growth Ramp has the critical skills [to get results]. They know what to do and put in the work to get it done. The team is led by a smart guy with his sleeves rolled all the way up.
If you're trying to grow your audience, if you have a piece that's ready for prime time, give it to Growth Ramp. They’ve got the tools, the network, and the know-how to promote your content like a champion.
Kyle Pursell, Growth Lead at Inman, a real estate scaleup.
“Growth Ramp was truly vested in our goal. The team is hungry and takes a scrappy and bold approach to growth and ideation.”
Ashley Faulkes, Owner at Mad Lemmings
“Whenever I work with Growth Ramp, I am always impressed with the results...”
Whenever I work with Growth Ramp, I am always impressed with the results. They go the extra mile with their writing and research, creating content that is way above what most people deliver.
- Over 2,900 shares
- Got back links on Inc, Sumo (x2), UK Linkology
Bill Widmer, Content Marketing Consultant
“Growth Ramp is a very driven team that settles for nothing less than extraordinary...”
Growth Ramp is a very driven team that settles for nothing less than extraordinary. We’ve worked together on a couple projects, I've seen their work, and it's top-notch.