We've made money for SaaS startups like...
What do you get when you pair pricing management with a product marketing strategy? A powerful, one-two ROI combo-punch to get 1,000 customers in a year, that’s what!
The problem is, most founders aren’t even thinking about their pricing strategy as much as they should.
As a result, they’re leaving a lot of money on the table because they’re not optimizing it.
The average founder spends six hours in the entire history of their business on pricing. (1)
That’s like trying to power a Gulfstream jet with a clunky steam engine: it’s waaay too small to get the job done.
Have you considered how much profit you’re losing by not managing your pricing strategy?
Consider this example:
- Let’s pretend you increase the value of your product by 10% each month by adding new features.
- After a year, you’ll have tripled the value of your product! An increase of 213%, to be exact.
- Since you have the potential to triple your product value, don’t you think you’re leaving a lot of money on the table by not updating your prices?
It’s pretty clear that you can make more money if someone helps you optimize and manage your pricing strategy.
Better pricing means higher customer lifetime value (LTV).
And higher LTVs mean you can invest more money to get high-end customers. You know, the kind of customers who complain less and are willing to pay a premium for your product.
How will Growth Ramp’s pricing management services help you get 1,000 customers in a year?
Our pricing process is simple and powerful. We take a customer-first approach to product-led growth.
To do this, we’ll talk to your customers to find the best path to improve your pricing strategy. Our questions will give you the data you need to optimize your pricing strategy to better serve your customers.
After talking to your customers, our pricing management services will help you:
- Improve conversion rates by matching your price to your customer’s needs.
- Invest more into more growth opportunities and product resources.
- Improve brand positioning by strengthening your differentiations with your pricing plans.
- Validate demand for a new pricing plan before creating features no one wants.
- Increase word-of-mouth by optimizing your price for market penetration.
This list of pricing services only scratches the surface of everything we’ll do to scale your growth and beat your competitors.
Do you want pricing management services to help you get 1,000 customers in a year? Then apply to hire Growth Ramp today.
What sets Growth Ramp apart from other digital marketing agencies offering price management services?
Our competitor intelligence services informed us that few digital marketing agencies offer price consulting services.
The majority of pricing consultants and agencies that offer price consulting services do not consider the full marketing strategy. As a result, the price an agency suggests may not align with your positioning strategy or go-to-market strategy.
This will lower your conversion rates if your growth strategies do not work together.
Now consider the value of Growth Ramp’s pricing strategy services when combined with our product marketing services:
- You don’t need to run several market research studies, which saves you money. One study gets you massive results to optimize your positioning, pricing, and go-to-market strategy.
- We understand how pricing fits with your full marketing strategy. Unlike some pricing strategy consultants and agencies, we won’t sacrifice one growth lever for the benefit of another lever.
- And because most founders underprice their product, after our price analysis, we’ll run a price increase campaign. This often pays for the initial investment in 2-6 months. Which means you continue getting more growth for months to come.
If you need a quick win, apply to hire Growth Ramp to optimize your pricing, positioning, and go-to-market strategy to get you 1,000 customers in a year.
Ben Leavitt, CEO of Decibite
"Growth Ramp’s strategy more than doubled our annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 6 months... They pushed us further in one month than a year on our own..."
Before we started with Growth Ramp, we had no idea who our target customer was. Marketing has been a frustrating process for us at Decibite.
Growth Ramp interviewed our customers, did market research, showed us where we were, and who we wanted to help. Growth Ramp then executed the strategy which more than doubled our ARR in 6 months. This was a huge game-changer. They did everything that we were wanting to do and more. This was a huge weight off my shoulders and helped me avoid burnout.
Growth Ramp got us back on track and their efforts have pushed us further in one month than a year on our own. Working with Growth Ramp was like riding on a couch getting pulled behind a ski-doo. Sometimes you’ll get a little snow on your face, but it was the exciting ride we were looking for.
6 Month Results:
- ARR: +127%
- Total Monthly Traffic: +241%
- Monthly Search Traffic: +331%
Let Growth Ramp’s marketing experts do the heavy lifting for you to get 1,000 customers in a yearApply to Hire Growth Ramp
Want to learn how pricing management fits into our product marketing workflow to get you 1,000 customers in a year?
Here’s a 18 min. overview of our product marketing methodology 👇
Stop dealing with marketing by yourself. Work with Growth Ramp, an agency that knows strategy better than you do...Apply to Hire Growth Ramp
Brenden Mulligan, CEO of Podpage
“After the price increase campaign, we’ve been adding new customers at the same growth rate. I made my money back in two months as Growth Ramp promised…”
Marketing hires are very hard. Everyone I talked to told me I needed at least six months to start seeing results. None could prove to me they understood my market, my product, or my customers.
When I approached Growth Ramp, I was coming in cold. But they estimated I could make it all back with a price increase campaign in two months.
In two months, I got data from my customers on my pricing, why some weren’t buying, what features to add for a new price plan, and so much more. If I were to hire a general manager or CMO, I’ll use Growth Ramp’s research to ramp them up. They then handed me everything I needed for the price increase campaign on a silver platter.
After the price increase campaign, we’ve been adding new customers at the same growth rate. We didn’t lose a single customer from the price hike and customers did not question the change. Furthermore, I made my money back in two months as Growth Ramp promised.
I don’t think enough founders are focusing on pricing to optimize their growth strategy. You may have a gut feeling about the right price of your product. But without data, you’re likely leaving money on the table.
Pricing management tactics, techniques, and use cases to get 1,000 customers in a year
- Use pricing to help you get 1,000 customers in a year.
- Move from competitive pricing to premium rates.
- Remove pricing issues with maximized price levels.
- Reduce margin leakage due to gut-reaction discounting.
- Run price optimization tests.
- New product price analysis.
- Pricing approaches to create competitive advantages in competitive markets.
- Create pricing plans and upsell opportunities.
- Optimize price for market share and profitability.
- Real-time cost-benefit analysis for rapid pricing decision making.
- In-depth price benchmarks and metrics.
- Clear product pricing for sales teams.
- Run customer value optimization tests for sales funnels.
- Customer segmentation pricing studies.
- Customized pricing questions to test price changes.
- Equip salespeople with a price list to quote the right price every time.
- Qualitative market research.
- Revenue and demand curve to test price elasticity.
- Indirect and direct pricing research.
- Conjoint analysis to streamline pricing decisions.
- Price band analysis.
- ROI-focused growth
Growth Ramp is a product marketing agency that makes SaaS startups more money faster and get 1,000 customers in a year...Apply to Hire Growth Ramp
Ronit Epstein, ex-Director of Marketing at Yotpo
"One of the most SEO-optimized articles on our site…"
When it comes to getting more traffic, Jason and his team are one of the first we turn to. One of Growth Ramp’s articles was one of the 7th most SEO-optimized posts for Yotpo after two months.
Can I give you some advice? Hire Growth Ramp before your competitor does.
More product marketing services we’ll use to help you get 1,000 customers in a year
All the services you’ll get so you don’t have to deal with the marketing headache when you hire Growth Ramp...
https://www.growthramp.io/start?ref=serivce-page-pricing-research-bodyStartup life is not for the faint of heart. One too many mistakes and your better-funded competitors will eat you for lunch. That’s why you are data-driven. So why should your approach be any different when it comes to pricing?
Picking your price isn’t easy without data. Growth Ramp will get you the data you need to optimize your pricing to grow faster. Learn about our pricing research services →
You have the research to confidently price your product. Your pricing expert found wins in your data. You have your pricing strategy in place to know where you need to go.
Now it’s time to put your strategy into action and start making more cash-money. Learn about our pricing optimization and execution services →
Johnathan Dane, CEO and Founder of Klientboost
“Over 20% increase of client leads worth $25,000 or more…”
Do you know when you're super excited to finally stay consistent with your blog? And then someone like Jason comes around, smacks you in the face, and tells you when you're shooting yourself in the foot?
I didn't believe Jason at first, but we saw an increase in over 20% of inbound client leads that have LTVs of $25,000 or more. If you're not promoting what you sweat to create, then you won't get as far as you can.
3 Month Results:
- Inbound Leads: +20%, with LTVs of $25,000+
- Social Media Traffic: +191%
- Total Monthly Traffic: +88.9%