Or preview an article from this newsletter by seeing Twitter's growth journey to $44 billion.
Get insights about the growth strategies how companies like:
- Grammarly received a $13 billion valuation, outcompeting free tools from Google and Microsoft.
- Mailchimp, a bootstrapped company, sold for more than $12 billion.
- Twitter grew from $0 to $44 billion in 8 years, one of the fastest companies to mint ten billionaires.
- Canva scale to a $40 billion valuation, though they're based outside Silicon Valley.
- Figma, that shows how two 30-year-olds received a $20 billion acquisition offer.
- Epic Games became a $32 billion video game empire, after once selling a single rinky-dink puzzle game.
- Gusto get a $10 billion valuation in the "unsexy" industry of payroll.
- Square has a $55 billion market cap, even with an absentee co-founder.
- Linktree, the unsuspecting $1.3 billion "overnight success."
- Notion, which became a $10 billion enterprise after surviving a near-fatal financial collapse.
...and from many more hyper-growth companies.