1. No Guarantee of a Specific Result. Regardless of any perceived representation to the contrary, Agency in no way guarantees a specific result for Client. Client understands and agrees that they are paying the Agency as a service to generate results, but that results are never guaranteed. It is understood and agreed to that the Agency has no control over Google or other advertising platforms and if they decide to make changes to their advertising platform.
We do not guarantee web search rankings. Growth Ramp’s recommendations, content, and services are intended to improve your search rankings organically. Always comply with relevant guidelines from search engine providers when making efforts to improve search engine rankings.
In general, you should avoid practices considered deceptive or abusive, including but not limited to keyword stuffing, cloaking, sneaky redirects, misleading markup, duplicate content, doorway pages, buying links, or spamming social network sites.
2. Non-Disparagement. You agree not to disparage, slander, or defame, directly or indirectly, each other or its principals, agents, officers, owners, directors or employees whether during the Term or after termination of this Agreement. Further, this term shall apply, without limitation, to all forms of social media and online forums. Nothing herein shall prevent any Party from making any truthful statement in connection with any legal proceedings or with any investigation by any governmental authority.
3. Limitation of Liability. Agency warrants that the marketing services as outlined in the formal proposal will be provided in conformance with the terms of this Agreement, however, Agency does not make any other warranties, whether expressed or implied, whether regarding the performance of the services it provides. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS PARAGRAPH: (a) AGENCY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE; (b) AGENCY MAKES AND CLIENT RECEIVES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR IN ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION; AND (c) AGENCY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Subject to the foregoing and notwithstanding anything to the contrary elsewhere contained, in no event shall the maximum aggregate liability of the Agency in connection with this Agreement exceed the monthly fee paid by the Client in the three (3) months preceding the claim. IN NO EVENT SHALL AGENCY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, BUSINESS INFORMATION OR DATA STORAGE, GOODWILL, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF AGENCY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
4. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be in default or otherwise liable for any delay in or failure of its performance under this Agreement if such delay or failure arises by any reason beyond its reasonable control, including any act of God, any acts of the common enemy, the elements, earthquakes, floods, fires, epidemics, riots, failures or delay in transportation or communications or utilities, or any act or failure to act by the other party or such other party’s officers, employees, agents or contractors; provided, however, that lack of funds shall not be deemed to be a reason beyond a party’s reasonable control.
5. Default. In the event that Client fails to pay any fees or charges under this Agreement, Agency may immediately pause or continue this Agreement, among other available remedies, until the Client cures its default.
6. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to any choice-of-law provisions. You agree that you will first attempt to resolve any concern or issue with the Provider or with the use of this website by communicating fully your concern with the Provider. Should communication with the Provider not resolve your concern or issue, you agree to submit your concern or issue to the courts of the State of Washington within one year of the dispute arising. You also agree that the successful party in any court action will be entitled to payment of its reasonable attorney fees involved in reaching a final order.
7. Attorney’s Fees. In any litigation, arbitration or dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, each Party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and litigation costs.
8. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter addressed herein and supersedes all prior communications, agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the Parties. Any amendment to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both Parties.
9. Severability. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any controlling law, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
10. Assignment and Successors; Binding Effect. The rights and obligations of the Parties under this Agreement may not be assigned, transferred, pledged or otherwise encumbered without the prior written consent from the other Party in its sole discretion. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, legal and personal representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
The Client agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement as set forth above and as of the Effective Date of when the kick off meeting between Client and Agency happens.
11. The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
12. Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site will meet your specific requirements.
14. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and/or other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
15. This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
16. Unless otherwise specifically stated, all content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either expressed or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
17. Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstances will the Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
18. The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
19. You agree that Provider and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a lined Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
20. The Provider may contract with other companies or individuals in order to provide you services. You agree that the Provider cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any contractor used by the Provider in connection with providing you services.
21. It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
24. Without limitation on any of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or under these Terms, we may terminate your license to use these Services, in whole or in part, including your right to use any Products, without providing any refund or cancelling your obligation to make installment payments where applicable, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provisions of these Terms. This includes, but is not limited to, any rude, harassing or other damaging statements that are made on any of the Provider’s websites directed to any other customers of the Provider.
25. The total aggregate liability of Provider arising from or related to your use of Provider’s services, from all theories of liability and all causes of action, shall in no case exceed the total amount of fees actually received by Provider from you in the 6 months preceding your claim.
26. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Provider against any third party claim arising from or related to your use of Provider’s services.
27. Provider may assign this agreement without your consent in whole or in part at its sole discretion.
28. By continuing to use the Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or over.
911 W Spofford Ave
Spokane, Washington 99205