We've made money for SaaS startups like...
Many startups fail every year.
In a study led by management consulting firm McKinsey, a tech startup has a 92% chance of dying within a few years of launching. (1)
What if I told you that market research can drastically reduce your odds of failure? And not only will it reduce your odds of failure. It will increase your revenue too...
Market research projects will help you:
- Know where to best invest your time and money to find new customers.
- Find the ideal customer you should target right now.
- Find the right messaging you should use to get more customers.
- Differentiate your product from your competitors.
- Know the optimal price for your product.
And so much more…
Growth Ramp’s market research will give you valuable insights about your customers to get 1,000 customers in a year
I get that hiring a market research company isn’t “sexy.”
But if you want an effective customer-first, product-led growth strategy, you need to hire someone to do things that don’t scale for you.
Growth Ramp starts by surveying and interviewing all your customers. These interactions give us this data to craft your strategy rather than relying on social media.
We know the right questions to ask your customers to create a customer-first strategy for product-led growth. We’ve tailored this strategy to create massive results for early-stage SaaS startups like yours.
After looking at the answers from your respondents, we might find out:
- You’re underpricing your product. So Growth Ramp will optimize your pricing strategy and run a price increase campaign to get customers to upgrade plans. This will also get visitors and freemium or free trial users to become customers. A price increase campaign alone may cover your market research investment.
- What is increasing customer fear or anxiety. A common fear your potential customers have about early-stage startups is that you may go out of business. After talking to your customers, we’ll learn why they bought despite their fears. Growth Ramp will use this insight to help potential customers in their buyer journey to improve conversions.
- What buying criteria separates you from your competitors. In the web hosting industry, there are four common buying criteria: speed, scalability, security, and service. Companies like Heroku and Amazon Web Services can help you scale. Let’s say your customers chose you to improve their security and protect against malware. Growth Ramp will then position your company to help you become the market leader. We’ll then help you map your product strategy to increase word-of-mouth.
As you can see, our market research is actionable and meant to deliver an ROI.
How is Growth Ramp different from market research firms offering market research services?
Insights from most market research firms often lead to an unwieldy 50-page business plan.
And as you may know, very few founders (and their investors) waste their time on a formal business plan. (2) This is because a business plan will change too often at your growth stage.
If you talk to other digital marketing agencies, you’ll find very few that talk to customers for market research. Instead of talking to customers, they’ll scan social media profiles. Or they’ll use CRM data from a tool like Hubspot. Or even worse, they’ll make up information about your market that sounds right rather than getting data.
Here’s the problem with using social media and CRMs alone to get your market research:
- You need to do things that don’t scale. Like a flywheel, early-stage startups take off because the founding team makes them take off. And like you, the marketing agency you hire needs to get outside the building and do things that don’t scale. Because only once the engine is going will it keep going.
- If you’re like us, you’d prefer to keep your best-kept secrets hidden from the competition. It stands to reason that you won’t find a strategy to produce massive results if you’re copying everyone else.
- If every agency is using the same-old approach, you’ll get the same-old boring results. Can you really afford to do what everyone else is doing as an early-stage startup?
Good luck competing against your better-funded competitors with those business research services.
By working with Growth Ramp, you’ll get our high-quality market analysis services. You’ll also get an in-house team of product marketers to execute that strategy. You’ll gain a lasting strategy to not only grow your startup, but to thrive.
Does that sound valuable to you to get 1,000 customers in a year? Then apply to hire Growth Ramp today.
Johnathan Dane, CEO and Founder of Klientboost
“Over 20% increase of client leads worth $25,000 or more…”
Do you know when you're super excited to finally stay consistent with your blog? And then someone like Growth Ramp comes around, smacks you in the face, and tells you when you're shooting yourself in the foot?
I didn't believe the team at Growth Ramp at first, but we saw an increase in over 20% of inbound client leads that have LTVs of $25,000 or more. If you're not promoting what you sweat to create, then you won't get as far as you can.
3 Month Results:
- Inbound Leads: +20%, with LTVs of $25,000+
- Social Media Traffic: +191%
- Total Monthly Traffic: +88.9%
Let Growth Ramp’s marketing experts do the heavy lifting for you to get 1,000 customers in a yearApply to Hire Growth Ramp
Want to learn how market research fits into our product marketing process to help you get 1,000 customers in a year?
Here’s a 18 min. overview of our product marketing methodology 👇
Stop dealing with marketing by yourself. Work with Growth Ramp, an agency that knows strategy better than you do...Apply to Hire Growth Ramp
Ronit Epstein, ex-Director of Marketing at Yotpo
“One of the most SEO-optimized articles on our site…”
When it comes to getting more traffic, the Growth Ramp team is one of the first we turn to.
One of Growth Ramp’s articles was one of the 7th most SEO-optimized posts for Yotpo after two months.
Can I give you some advice? Hire Growth Ramp before your competitor does.
More product marketing services we’ll use to help you get 1,000 customers in a year
All the services you’ll get so you don’t have to deal with the marketing headache when you hire Growth Ramp...
Brand Strategy Services
Content Marketing Services
Market Research Services
Product Marketing Services
Brenden Mulligan, CEO of Podpage
“After the price increase campaign, we’ve been adding new customers at the same growth rate. I made my money back in two months as Growth Ramp promised…”
Marketing hires are very hard. Everyone I talked to told me I needed at least six months to start seeing results. None could prove to me they understood my market, my product, or my customers.
When I approached Growth Ramp, I was coming in cold. But they estimated I could make it all back with a price increase campaign in two months.
In two months, I got data from my customers on my pricing, why some weren’t buying, what features to add for a new price plan, and so much more. If I were to hire a general manager or CMO, I’ll use Growth Ramp’s research to ramp them up. They then handed me everything I needed for the price increase campaign on a silver platter.
After the price increase campaign, we’ve been adding new customers at the same growth rate. We didn’t lose a single customer from the price hike and customers did not question the change.
Furthermore, I made my money back in two months as Growth Ramp promised.
I don’t think enough founders are focusing on pricing to optimize their growth strategy. You may have a gut feeling about the right price of your product. But without data, you’re likely leaving money on the table.
Growth Ramp is a product marketing agency that makes SaaS startups more money faster and get 1,000 customers in a year...Apply to Hire Growth Ramp
Adam Connell, Founder of Blogging Wizard
“Each article performed 200-300% better than our other posts...”
Each article Growth Ramp has worked on for us has performed 200-300% better than our other posts, on average. This isn't by accident, it's by design. If you get the opportunity to work with Growth Ramp, take it. You'll be glad you did.
VP of Marketing at Common Thread Collective
“Growth Ramp over-delivered, proactively communicated, and personalized ‘transaction’ updates...”
This, people, this is how you delight clients as a vendor.
We hired Growth Ramp back in May. They’ve…
⏰ Proactively communicated
🐰 And personalized “transaction updates”
Take note. This is the bar.
Morgan Brown, ex-COO of Inman
Co-author of New York Times bestselling book “Hacking Growth”
“Makes the most of the connection between content, influence, and digital communities to drive results...”
Growth Ramp has a team of super savvy digital marketers who intuitively understands how to make the most of the connection between content, influence, and digital communities to drive results.
CMO and Co-Founder of
“If you're trying to grow your audience, if you have a piece that's ready for prime time, give it to Growth Ramp...”
Growth Ramp has the critical skills [to get results]. They know what to do and put in the work to get it done. The team is led by a smart guy with his sleeves rolled all the way up.
If you're trying to grow your audience, if you have a piece that's ready for prime time, give it to Growth Ramp. They’ve got the tools, the network, and the know-how to promote your content like a champion.
Kyle Pursell, ex-Growth Lead at Inman
“Launched a new event to drive $160,000 in revenue...”
I had the pleasure of working with Growth Ramp on a multi-month project at Inman. Together, we were tasked with launching a new event with a goal of driving $160,000 in attendance revenue.
Growth Ramp was available all the time because they were truly vested in our goal. The team is hungry and takes a scrappy and bold approach to growth, networking, and ideation.
Ashley Faulkes, Owner at Mad Lemmings
“Whenever I work with Growth Ramp, I am always impressed with the results...”
Whenever I work with Growth Ramp, I am always impressed with the results. They go the extra mile with their writing and research, creating content that is way above what most people deliver.
- Over 2,900 shares
- Got back links on Inc, Sumo (x2), UK Linkology
Bill Widmer, Content Marketing Consultant
“Growth Ramp is a very driven team that settles for nothing less than extraordinary...”
Growth Ramp is a very driven team that settles for nothing less than extraordinary. We’ve worked together on a couple projects, I've seen their work, and it's top-notch.