We've made money for SaaS startups like...
Many startups fail every year.
In a study led by management consulting firm McKinsey, a tech startup has a 92% chance of dying within a few years of launching. (1)
What if I told you that market research can drastically reduce your odds of failure? And not only will it reduce your odds of failure. It will increase your revenue too...
Market research projects will help you:
- Know where to best invest your time and money to find new customers.
- Find the ideal customer you should target right now.
- Find the right messaging you should use to get more customers.
- Differentiate your product from your competitors.
- Know the optimal price for your product.
And so much more…
Growth Ramp’s market research will give you valuable insights about your customers to get 1,000 customers in a year
I get that hiring a market research company isn’t “sexy.”
But if you want an effective customer-first, product-led growth strategy, you need to hire someone to do things that don’t scale for you.
Growth Ramp starts by surveying and interviewing all your customers. These interactions give us this data to craft your strategy rather than relying on social media.
We know the right questions to ask your customers to create a customer-first strategy for product-led growth. We’ve tailored this strategy to create massive results for early-stage SaaS startups like yours.
After looking at the answers from your respondents, we might find out:
- You’re underpricing your product. So Growth Ramp will optimize your pricing strategy and run a price increase campaign to get customers to upgrade plans. This will also get visitors and freemium or free trial users to become customers. A price increase campaign alone may cover your market research investment.
- What is increasing customer fear or anxiety. A common fear your potential customers have about early-stage startups is that you may go out of business. After talking to your customers, we’ll learn why they bought despite their fears. Growth Ramp will use this insight to help potential customers in their buyer journey to improve conversions.
- What buying criteria separates you from your competitors. In the web hosting industry, there are four common buying criteria: speed, scalability, security, and service. Companies like Heroku and Amazon Web Services can help you scale. Let’s say your customers chose you to improve their security and protect against malware. Growth Ramp will then position your company to help you become the market leader. We’ll then help you map your product strategy to increase word-of-mouth.
As you can see, our market research is actionable and meant to deliver an ROI.
How is Growth Ramp different from market research firms offering market research services?
Insights from most market research firms often lead to an unwieldy 50-page business plan.
And as you may know, very few founders (and their investors) waste their time on a formal business plan. (2) This is because a business plan will change too often at your growth stage.
If you talk to other digital marketing agencies, you’ll find very few that talk to customers for market research. Instead of talking to customers, they’ll scan social media profiles. Or they’ll use CRM data from a tool like Hubspot. Or even worse, they’ll make up information about your market that sounds right rather than getting data.
Here’s the problem with using social media and CRMs alone to get your market research:
- You need to do things that don’t scale. Like a flywheel, early-stage startups take off because the founding team makes them take off. And like you, the marketing agency you hire needs to get outside the building and do things that don’t scale. Because only once the engine is going will it keep going.
- If you’re like us, you’d prefer to keep your best-kept secrets hidden from the competition. It stands to reason that you won’t find a strategy to produce massive results if you’re copying everyone else.
- If every agency is using the same-old approach, you’ll get the same-old boring results. Can you really afford to do what everyone else is doing as an early-stage startup?
Good luck competing against your better-funded competitors with those business research services.
By working with Growth Ramp, you’ll get our high-quality market analysis services. You’ll also get an in-house team of product marketers to execute that strategy. You’ll gain a lasting strategy to not only grow your startup, but to thrive.
Does that sound valuable to you to get 1,000 customers in a year? Then apply to hire Growth Ramp today.
Ben Leavitt, CEO of Decibite
"Growth Ramp’s strategy more than doubled our annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 6 months... They pushed us further in one month than a year on our own..."
Before we started with Growth Ramp, we had no idea who our target customer was. Marketing has been a frustrating process for us at Decibite.
Growth Ramp interviewed our customers, did market research, showed us where we were, and who we wanted to help. Growth Ramp then executed the strategy which more than doubled our ARR in 6 months. This was a huge game-changer. They did everything that we were wanting to do and more. This was a huge weight off my shoulders and helped me avoid burnout.
Growth Ramp got us back on track and their efforts have pushed us further in one month than a year on our own. Working with Growth Ramp was like riding on a couch getting pulled behind a ski-doo. Sometimes you’ll get a little snow on your face, but it was the exciting ride we were looking for.
6 Month Results:
- ARR: +127%
- Total Monthly Traffic: +241%
- Monthly Search Traffic: +331%
Let Growth Ramp’s marketing experts do the heavy lifting for you to get 1,000 customers in a yearApply to Hire Growth Ramp
Want to learn how market research fits into our product marketing process to help you get 1,000 customers in a year?
Here’s a 18 min. overview of our product marketing methodology 👇
Stop dealing with marketing by yourself. Work with Growth Ramp, an agency that knows strategy better than you do...Apply to Hire Growth Ramp
Brenden Mulligan, CEO of Podpage
“After the price increase campaign, we’ve been adding new customers at the same growth rate. I made my money back in two months as Growth Ramp promised…”
Marketing hires are very hard. Everyone I talked to told me I needed at least six months to start seeing results. None could prove to me they understood my market, my product, or my customers.
When I approached Growth Ramp, I was coming in cold. But they estimated I could make it all back with a price increase campaign in two months.
In two months, I got data from my customers on my pricing, why some weren’t buying, what features to add for a new price plan, and so much more. If I were to hire a general manager or CMO, I’ll use Growth Ramp’s research to ramp them up. They then handed me everything I needed for the price increase campaign on a silver platter.
After the price increase campaign, we’ve been adding new customers at the same growth rate. We didn’t lose a single customer from the price hike and customers did not question the change. Furthermore, I made my money back in two months as Growth Ramp promised.
I don’t think enough founders are focusing on pricing to optimize their growth strategy. You may have a gut feeling about the right price of your product. But without data, you’re likely leaving money on the table.
Market research tactics and techniques to get 1,000 customers in a year
- Actionable insights to get 1,000 paying customers.
- New product market analysis.
- Business market research services
- Market analysis services
- Consumer research services
- Customer demographic insights.
- Growth channel marketing research.
- Quantitative and qualitative research.
- Target market analysis.
- Target audience segmentation.
- Customer retention analysis.
- Competitive advantage analysis.
- In-depth research reports for improved decision-making.
- Pricing research studies.
- Global market research.
- Face-to-face virtual interviews.
- Competitive landscape mapping.
- In-depth competitor intelligence reports.
- Market share estimation and analysis.
- Pricing optimization.
- Methodologies by questionnaires, primary research, and social media.
- Digital marketing strategy.
- Survey audiences
- ROI-focused growth.
Growth Ramp is a product marketing agency that makes SaaS startups more money faster and get 1,000 customers in a year...Apply to Hire Growth Ramp
Ronit Epstein, ex-Director of Marketing at Yotpo
"One of the most SEO-optimized articles on our site…"
When it comes to getting more traffic, Jason and his team are one of the first we turn to. One of Growth Ramp’s articles was one of the 7th most SEO-optimized posts for Yotpo after two months.
Can I give you some advice? Hire Growth Ramp before your competitor does.
More product marketing services we’ll use to help you get 1,000 customers in a year
All the services you’ll get so you don’t have to deal with the marketing headache when you hire Growth Ramp...
You can't be everything to all people. Yet when it comes to startups, too many founders have too broad of a target customer.
If you want to carve customers away from the existing market to create your beachhead, then you need market segmentation services. Learn more about our market segmentation services →
Do you lack clarity who are the customers you connect with most? If so, you are on the fast path to looking like everyone else in your market.
To find untapped competitive advantages, you need competitive intelligence to set your path, invent a method, and to find a new way of doing business. Learn more about our competitor intelligence services →
Are you planning to spend the next five-to-seven years building something incredible? Or are you going to keep piddling around? If so, then you want to be confident there’s a market opportunity to becoming the next billion dollar startup.
Market intelligence will give you the confidence you need to go-to-market and scale your growth. Learn more about our market intelligence services →
You know you want to get things rolling and make things happen. But you don’t know how to start, where to start, or when to start getting results faster.
What you need is someone to look over your shoulder. Someone who can do a positioning analysis and smack you in the face to tell you that you’re shooting yourself in the foot. Learn more about our positioning analysis process →
You’re up against competitors who are bigger and better funded than you are. You can’t afford to look like everyone else and expect to win.
To distinguish yourself from the competition, you need an action plan. A plan that helps you define the swim lane you need to be in and get there faster. This is why you need brand positioning services. Learn more about our brand positioning services →
A powerful brand strategy will help you strip away everything you should not do. It will then give you the vision to deliberately be different.
Growth Ramp’s product marketer will help you know where your time, energy, and money should go to drive growth faster. Learn more about our brand strategy services →
There are 100 ways to grow a startup. But without a clear go-to-market strategy, you will soon find yourself in marketing tactical hell.
If you want consistent growth, you need to partner with an agency that knows the right go-to-market strategy better than you. Learn more about our go-to-market strategy services →
If you’re like most SaaS founders, you don’t want to pay a 6-month management fee for something that’s not working well. Because when traffic doesn’t come in as fast as you were expecting, you’ve lost time, money, and hope.
Instead, you want to partner with a marketing team who has the ability to get results quickly with SEO. An agency that has a strategy and plan that not only brings in traffic, but qualified leads, and sales. Learn more about our SEO services →
What is the most important piece of growth? Did you guess getting new customers? When you’re first starting, you need to prioritize customer acquisition.
But if you want scale sustainably, there’s another part of the growth equation that’s just as critical as ramping up customer growth: Customer experience. Learn more about our customer experience services →
It’s not until you have professional copywriting services that seamlessly fit your growth strategy... like a tight-knight sweater your sweet ole’ grandma made for you… that you’ll see record-breaking recurring sales in your Stripe account. Learn more about our copywriting services →
Perhaps you're frustrated that you see the traffic coming in, but no one is buying. Maybe you have a bunch of free trial or freemium users who aren't becoming paying customers yet. If only there was a way you could push a button to start getting more customers…
What you need is conversion optimization services to help you get 1,000 customers in a year. Learn more about our conversion optimization services →
Instead, you want to partner with a marketing team that can get results quickly with B2B SEO. An agency that has a strategy and plan that not only brings in traffic, but qualified leads, and sales. Learn more about our B2B SEO services →
Looking for an SEO package for SaaS to get you 1,000 customers in a year? Then learn more about Growth Ramp’s SEO services package →
Instead, you want to partner with a marketing team that can get results quickly with SEO. An agency that has a strategy and plan that not only brings in traffic, but qualified leads, and sales. Learn more about our national SEO services →
Instead, you want to partner with a marketing team that can get results quickly with SEO. An agency that has a strategy and plan that not only brings in traffic, but qualified leads, and sales. Learn more about our guaranteed SEO services →
Johnathan Dane, CEO and Founder of Klientboost
“Over 20% increase of client leads worth $25,000 or more…”
Do you know when you're super excited to finally stay consistent with your blog? And then someone like Jason comes around, smacks you in the face, and tells you when you're shooting yourself in the foot?
I didn't believe Jason at first, but we saw an increase in over 20% of inbound client leads that have LTVs of $25,000 or more. If you're not promoting what you sweat to create, then you won't get as far as you can.
3 Month Results:
- Inbound Leads: +20%, with LTVs of $25,000+
- Social Media Traffic: +191%
- Total Monthly Traffic: +88.9%