What is Pricing Strategy?
A pricing strategy is a startup's plan on how to price your product.
As you talk to customers, you should know their willingness to pay for your solution.
Your potential customers should give you the following information:
- What is the pricing model that is the most logical and profitable?
- What price should you charge before reaching product-market fit?
- What price should you charge after reaching product-market fit?
- What is the value of each feature you offer?
- What features should you offer at each pricing tier?
By having the pricing conversation early with customers, you can accelerate your path to profitability as you go from idea to scale.
Here Are Our Articles on Creating a Pricing Strategy for Startups: