We've made money for SaaS startups like...
Great content is not enough.
A truly effective content marketing strategy must begin with your business goals.
AKA, making you more money.
Other digital marketing agencies and marketers may sell you on ideas that sound nice, but won’t actually make you money.
For example, they'll talk about the value of “educating the customer,” creating “in-depth topic clusters,” and “creating the right, high-quality content for your target audience.”
These qualities are important, but If your content marketing doesn’t make you more money, was it actually high-quality content?
What is a content strategy? And why should you invest in content marketing services to get 1,000 customers in a year?
The mark of a stellar content strategy is knowing what types of content will get you customers faster. More specifically...
A content strategy will prioritize what content to focus on first to make you money faster.
To do this effectively, marketing agencies and freelancers need to do market research beyond stalking customer profiles on social media.
They should survey and interview your customers to:
- Find out what pain points they have and how your product solves those problems.
- Understand the fears, doubts, and dreams your customers have. This step is necessary if you don't want just traffic, but actually make money.
- Optimize your content calendar to the buyer journey, not just what a marketer thinks may get you more traffic.
Gathering this market intelligence is critical if you want to know where to invest your resources to scale your growth. Especially if you take a customer-first approach to product-led growth.
How does Growth Ramp create a content strategy to help you get 1,000 customers in a year?
At Growth Ramp, we start off by surveying your customers. This allow us to:
- Position your startup to differentiate you from your better-funded competitors.
- Optimize your pricing strategy to increase your profit-per-customer.
- Craft your go-to-market strategy to get 1,000 customers in a year.
Each of these services will help you acquire and retain customers while getting more referrals.
Here's how Growth Ramp's content strategy will help you get 1,000 customers in a year:
- After talking to your customers, we'll create a list of keyword phrases that will convert.
- Once we have our keyword list, we'll prioritize it by what has the highest chance of getting you new customers.
- We'll work backwards to map out how much traffic you need to get 1,000 customers in a year.
Our product marketing services will get you more bang for your buck than the average digital marketing agency. That’s because Growth Ramp is a product marketing agency that provides you more value than a content strategy service.
What sets Growth Ramp apart from other digital marketing agencies offering content strategy services?
If you talk to most content marketing and SEO agencies, they'll tell you it’ll take 6-12 months to start seeing "results." And if you dig deeper, you'll often find "results" only means more traffic.
At Growth Ramp, we want you making more money in 6 months. Some of our clients have even made a profit in just two months.
Why does it take so long for other digital marketing agencies to make you money?
- Most marketing agencies do not specialize in early-stage SaaS startups. You need a different strategy to scale a startup at your stage than to scale a bigger startup. So even a SaaS-specific agency will not likely get you results as fast as Growth Ramp.
- Most marketers think it's better to diverse your traffic sources, which unfortunately spreads your resources too thin. If you look at the growth strategy of most early-stage startups, most use a single marketing strategy. A handful focus on two. No one found success from more than three. Yet agencies will pitch multiple strategies to founders, likely because they don't understand your growth stage. (1)
- Most content creators and agencies don't know what content types get results faster. When content marketing gets isolated from product marketing, they often focus on top-of-funnel content. This is because how-to, explanation, and list articles can get more traffic, which is their KPI. But it often takes longer to make more money.
We know this because we’ve used our competitor intelligence services on our competitors. Their content might increase your search traffic in 6-12 months. And who knows how long before you get a paying customer.
At Growth Ramp, if our content strategy isn’t making you more money, it’s worthless.
I don’t want you to get the wrong idea about content marketing...
We’re reformed content marketers, so we know the right content will create massive ROI. And while content takes time to build interest, you don’t need to settle for unclear “results” either.
Growth Ramp will create your content strategy and execute on it to get you 1,000 customers in a year
This includes helping you...
- Know who is your ideal customer.
- Find the right messaging to get more customers.
- Differentiate your product from your competitors.
- Rank content in search faster, getting you organic traffic in 7 days or less (even to a new site).
- Get high-converting traffic to get you 1,000 customers in a year.
Sound intriguing? Then apply to hire Growth Ramp to build your content strategy to get 1,000 customers in a year.
Johnathan Dane, CEO and Founder of Klientboost
“Over 20% increase of client leads worth $25,000 or more…”
Do you know when you're super excited to finally stay consistent with your blog? And then someone like Growth Ramp comes around, smacks you in the face, and tells you when you're shooting yourself in the foot?
I didn't believe the team at Growth Ramp at first, but we saw an increase in over 20% of inbound client leads that have LTVs of $25,000 or more. If you're not promoting what you sweat to create, then you won't get as far as you can.
3 Month Results:
- Inbound Leads: +20%, with LTVs of $25,000+
- Social Media Traffic: +191%
- Total Monthly Traffic: +88.9%
Let Growth Ramp’s marketing experts do the heavy lifting for you to get 1,000 customers in a yearApply to Hire Growth Ramp
Want to learn how content strategy helps you get 1,000 customers in a year?
Here’s a 18 min. overview of our product marketing methodology 👇
Stop dealing with marketing by yourself. Work with Growth Ramp, an agency that knows strategy better than you do...Apply to Hire Growth Ramp
Ronit Epstein, ex-Director of Marketing at Yotpo
“One of the most SEO-optimized articles on our site…”
When it comes to getting more traffic, the Growth Ramp team is one of the first we turn to.
One of Growth Ramp’s articles was one of the 7th most SEO-optimized posts for Yotpo after two months.
Can I give you some advice? Hire Growth Ramp before your competitor does.
More product marketing services we’ll use to help you get 1,000 customers in a year
All the services you’ll get so you don’t have to deal with the marketing headache when you hire Growth Ramp...
Brand Strategy Services
Content Marketing Services
Market Research Services
Product Marketing Services
Brenden Mulligan, CEO of Podpage
“After the price increase campaign, we’ve been adding new customers at the same growth rate. I made my money back in two months as Growth Ramp promised…”
Marketing hires are very hard. Everyone I talked to told me I needed at least six months to start seeing results. None could prove to me they understood my market, my product, or my customers.
When I approached Growth Ramp, I was coming in cold. But they estimated I could make it all back with a price increase campaign in two months.
In two months, I got data from my customers on my pricing, why some weren’t buying, what features to add for a new price plan, and so much more. If I were to hire a general manager or CMO, I’ll use Growth Ramp’s research to ramp them up. They then handed me everything I needed for the price increase campaign on a silver platter.
After the price increase campaign, we’ve been adding new customers at the same growth rate. We didn’t lose a single customer from the price hike and customers did not question the change.
Furthermore, I made my money back in two months as Growth Ramp promised.
I don’t think enough founders are focusing on pricing to optimize their growth strategy. You may have a gut feeling about the right price of your product. But without data, you’re likely leaving money on the table.
Growth Ramp is a product marketing agency that makes SaaS startups more money faster and get 1,000 customers in a year...Apply to Hire Growth Ramp
Adam Connell, Founder of Blogging Wizard
“Each article performed 200-300% better than our other posts...”
Each article Growth Ramp has worked on for us has performed 200-300% better than our other posts, on average. This isn't by accident, it's by design. If you get the opportunity to work with Growth Ramp, take it. You'll be glad you did.
VP of Marketing at Common Thread Collective
“Growth Ramp over-delivered, proactively communicated, and personalized ‘transaction’ updates...”
This, people, this is how you delight clients as a vendor.
We hired Growth Ramp back in May. They’ve…
⏰ Proactively communicated
🐰 And personalized “transaction updates”
Take note. This is the bar.
Morgan Brown, ex-COO of Inman
Co-author of New York Times bestselling book “Hacking Growth”
“Makes the most of the connection between content, influence, and digital communities to drive results...”
Growth Ramp has a team of super savvy digital marketers who intuitively understands how to make the most of the connection between content, influence, and digital communities to drive results.
CMO and Co-Founder of
“If you're trying to grow your audience, if you have a piece that's ready for prime time, give it to Growth Ramp...”
Growth Ramp has the critical skills [to get results]. They know what to do and put in the work to get it done. The team is led by a smart guy with his sleeves rolled all the way up.
If you're trying to grow your audience, if you have a piece that's ready for prime time, give it to Growth Ramp. They’ve got the tools, the network, and the know-how to promote your content like a champion.
Kyle Pursell, ex-Growth Lead at Inman
“Launched a new event to drive $160,000 in revenue...”
I had the pleasure of working with Growth Ramp on a multi-month project at Inman. Together, we were tasked with launching a new event with a goal of driving $160,000 in attendance revenue.
Growth Ramp was available all the time because they were truly vested in our goal. The team is hungry and takes a scrappy and bold approach to growth, networking, and ideation.
Ashley Faulkes, Owner at Mad Lemmings
“Whenever I work with Growth Ramp, I am always impressed with the results...”
Whenever I work with Growth Ramp, I am always impressed with the results. They go the extra mile with their writing and research, creating content that is way above what most people deliver.
- Over 2,900 shares
- Got back links on Inc, Sumo (x2), UK Linkology
Bill Widmer, Content Marketing Consultant
“Growth Ramp is a very driven team that settles for nothing less than extraordinary...”
Growth Ramp is a very driven team that settles for nothing less than extraordinary. We’ve worked together on a couple projects, I've seen their work, and it's top-notch.