We’ve helped our SaaS clients book meetings with:
We’ve helped early-stage startups like…
...and later-stage scale-ups too:
What is the most important piece of growth?
Did you guess getting new customers?
When you’re first starting, you need to focus on customer acquisition.
But if you want to scale sustainably, you need more than just new customers…
It’s a bold claim, but let me give you three examples to prove my point.
In 2013, Y-Combinator Paul Graham tweeted a graph of the fastest-growing startup they had funded. A few months later, the mystery startup Homejoy closed a whopping $38 million. Not bad for a Series A funding round.
Yet 18 months later, Homejoy shut down.
But the death of hyper-growth startups that lack customer retention is not unique.
Consider Path. At its peak in 2013, this social network had 50 million users per month. The startup raised roughly $70 million from top Silicon Valley investors. These included investors like Kleiner Perkins, Redpoint, and First Round Capital. Google tried to buy Path for $100 million plus an earnout of $25 million that they would have paid out over four years.
After struggling to find product-market fit, Path sold to Kakao two years later for an undisclosed amount.
Here’s another startup that died from not optimizing the customer experience:
At the start of 2012, BranchOut had 1 million monthly active users. Two months later, it had 5.5 million monthly active users. With a total of $49 million in funding in less than two years, the company was all but unstoppable. Or so everyone thought...
Unfortunately, 18 months later, BranchOut flamed out. After rocketship growth, BranchOut tapped out and sold for $5.4 million to 1-Page.
Sure, these are marketplace and social networking sites and not SaaS products. Regardless, the principle is the same...
It’s dangerous to create a sustainable customer acquisition plan without a great customer experience strategy. That's a fast path to the startup graveyard.
Why acquisition without customer experience (CX) optimization is the silent killer of SaaS startups...
What happens when you have the right customer experience strategy in place?
You’re able to...
- Generate more organic referrals from higher word-of-mouth.
- Lower customer churn and acquisition costs as your customers do your marketing for you.
- Increase defensibility against your competitors as switching costs become higher for your customers.
In short, a better CX strategy = more customer retention + word of mouth = more growth.
Do you want less customer complaints, reduce social media nightmares, and keep customers for life?
If so, then you should consider working with Growth Ramp to create your customer experience plan.
How will Growth Ramp develop a customer experience strategy to help you get 1,000 customers in a year?
We focus on creating a customer-centric to product-led growth.
To craft your customer experience roadmap, we begin by “getting outside the building” and talking to your customers.
By talking to your customers, Growth Ramp will get data-driven insights on your customer touch points to create your buyer journey map.
Depending on your product, we’ll ask your customers 20-25 questions to find out:
- Who you’re selling to now and who’s the target market that loves your product you should sell to. We discover this with our market segmentation services. Because if you have bad-fit customers, they'll churn.
- What your customer’s fears, dreams, and desires are. We’ll then use that data to increase sales with our copywriting and conversion optimization services. Because if you do not ease customer fears or set unrealistic expectations, they'll churn.
- How to improve retention and word-of-mouth. We’ll measure your product-market fit (PMF) score to get key insights about customer satisfaction. Afterward, we’ll show you how to improve your product roadmap to increase retention and word-of-mouth. Because if your product doesn’t meet your customer’s expectations, they'll churn.
- What’s increasing customer churn by locating friction points with CX journey mapping. Because if your product doesn’t work or is incomplete, your customers will churn.
- What is the primary benefit your customers want to increase customer satisfaction and delight. Because if your product doesn’t continue to solve their main problem, they’ll buy your competitor’s product and churn.
We’ll back these insights by data using our proprietary market research process.
With this research, we’ll use our go-to-market services to create and execute your growth strategy to get 1,000 customers in a year.
If this connects with you and piques your interest, you can apply to hire Growth Ramp today. We’ll show you the questions we’ll use to create and scale your growth strategy.
What sets Growth Ramp apart from customer experience consulting firms offering customer experience services?
We’ve used our competitive intelligence services on other marketing agencies. After doing so, we discovered three distinctions between Growth Ramp and our competitors:
- You need customer experience consulting to keep your customers. But growth will be slow if you don’t have an acquisition strategy too. Most customer experience companies only focus on that growth lever. As a product marketing agency, we use our go-to-market services that we’ve designed to help you get and keep 1,000 customers in a year.
- Growth Ramp specializes in *early-stage* customer experience for SaaS startups. CX optimization is easier when you have more customers because you have more data. Most CX agencies work with later-stage startups because they have more money. They also can A/B test their way to improve your conversion funnel. Unfortunately, that’s not an option for you because you can’t hit statistical significance anytime soon. We’ve developed a unique copywriting methodology for early-stage startups. This will help you beat your better-funded competitors. And because you’re smaller and faster, we know how to leverage the size of your competitors against them.
- Growth Ramp specializes in helping early-stage customer experience *for SaaS startups.* A customer experience company needs to understand the principles of customer success. If they get this, the vertical rarely matters. But because we only focus on SaaS startups, there are growth strategies we know that very few of our competitors do. For example, we can optimize your pricing strategy with data, not guesswork.
If you’d like to learn more about how Growth Ramp can help you get 1,000 customers in a year, apply to hire Growth Ramp today.
Johnathan Dane, CEO and Founder of Klientboost
“Over 20% increase of client leads worth $25,000 or more…”
Do you know when you're super excited to finally stay consistent with your blog? And then someone like Growth Ramp comes around, smacks you in the face, and tells you when you're shooting yourself in the foot?
I didn't believe the team at Growth Ramp at first, but we saw an increase in over 20% of inbound client leads that have LTVs of $25,000 or more. If you're not promoting what you sweat to create, then you won't get as far as you can.
Let Growth Ramp’s marketing experts do the heavy lifting for you to get 1,000 customers in a yearApply to Hire Growth Ramp
Want to learn how CX consulting fits into our product marketing process to help you get 1,000 customers in a year?
Here’s a 18 min. overview of our product marketing methodology 👇
Stop dealing with marketing by yourself. Work with Growth Ramp, an agency that knows strategy better than you do...Apply to Hire Growth Ramp
Ronit Epstein, Director of Marketing at Yotpo, an eCommerce scaleup.
When it comes to getting more traffic, the team at Growth Ramp are one of the first we turn to.
One of Growth Ramp’s articles was one of the 7th most SEO-optimized posts for Yotpo after two months.
Can I give you some advice? Hire Growth Ramp before your competitor does.
More product marketing services we’ll use to help you get 1,000 customers in a year
All the services you’ll get so you don’t have to deal with the marketing headache when you hire Growth Ramp...
Brand Strategy Services
Content Marketing Services
Market Research Services
Product Marketing Services
Brenden Mulligan, CEO of Podpage, a website builder. Ex-Founder of LaunchKit (acquired by Google).
“I don’t think enough founders are focusing on pricing to optimize their growth strategy. You may have a gut feeling about the right price of your product. But without (pricing) data, you’re likely leaving money on the table.”
Growth Ramp is a product marketing agency that makes SaaS startups more money faster and get 1,000 customers in a year...Apply to Hire Growth Ramp
Adam Connell, Founder of Blogging Wizard
“Each article performed 200-300% better than our other posts...”
Each article Growth Ramp has worked on for us has performed 200-300% better than our other posts, on average. This isn't by accident, it's by design. If you get the opportunity to work with Growth Ramp, take it. You'll be glad you did.
VP of Marketing at Common Thread Collective
“This is the bar...”
This, people, this is how you delight clients as a vendor.
We hired Growth Ramp back in May. They’ve…
⏰ Proactively communicated
🐰 And personalized “transaction updates”
Take note. This is the bar.
Morgan Brown, ex-COO of Inman
Co-author of New York Times bestselling book “Hacking Growth”
“Makes the most of the connection between content, influence, and digital communities to drive results...”
Growth Ramp has a team of super savvy digital marketers who intuitively understands how to make the most of the connection between content, influence, and digital communities to drive results.
CMO and Co-Founder of
“If you're trying to grow your audience, if you have a piece that's ready for prime time, give it to Growth Ramp...”
Growth Ramp has the critical skills [to get results]. They know what to do and put in the work to get it done. The team is led by a smart guy with his sleeves rolled all the way up.
If you're trying to grow your audience, if you have a piece that's ready for prime time, give it to Growth Ramp. They’ve got the tools, the network, and the know-how to promote your content like a champion.
Kyle Pursell, Growth Lead at Inman, a real estate scaleup.
“Growth Ramp was truly vested in our goal. The team is hungry and takes a scrappy and bold approach to growth and ideation.”
Ashley Faulkes, Owner at Mad Lemmings
“Whenever I work with Growth Ramp, I am always impressed with the results...”
Whenever I work with Growth Ramp, I am always impressed with the results. They go the extra mile with their writing and research, creating content that is way above what most people deliver.
- Over 2,900 shares
- Got back links on Inc, Sumo (x2), UK Linkology
Bill Widmer, Content Marketing Consultant
“Growth Ramp is a very driven team that settles for nothing less than extraordinary...”
Growth Ramp is a very driven team that settles for nothing less than extraordinary. We’ve worked together on a couple projects, I've seen their work, and it's top-notch.