We’ve helped our SaaS clients book meetings with:
We’ve helped early-stage startups like…
...and later-stage scale-ups too:
You've got a great SaaS product.
It solves people's problems and gets rave reviews from customers. You're doing everything right.
But your product still isn't growing as fast as you'd like.
The threat of competitors going to market faster than you means you should probably act sooner rather than later.
Unfortunately, you’ve probably also seen that “if you build it, they will come” is not a good enough growth strategy.
So you feel now is a fantastic time to scale your startup’s growth. And the end result to get 1,000 customers in a year sounds like a great place to start.
But getting 1,000 customers in a year is no easy task.
Some founders use SEO to scale their growth to 1,000 customers, but they don’t know what it takes to get consistent results.
After all, you will get consistent traffic, leads, and sales with SEO. But you see...
SEO is tricky.
Publishing genuinely useful content for your blog’s website is not enough to get you 1,000 customers in a year.
And it takes time for SEO to start ramping up.
Which is why you may hear other SEO and content marketing agencies say it takes 6-12 months to “start seeing results.” Or 4-6 months if they are a little more ambitious.
But ask them to explain what they mean by “start seeing results.” You may find that these digital marketing agencies dance around the question.
What does it take to get 1,000 customers in a year with SEO?
How about partnering with a marketing agency that understands SEO and product marketing?
Specifically, one like Growth Ramp that knows the ins and outs of on-page SEO to help you scale faster and get 1,000 customers in a year.
What is on-page SEO? And why is it critical for early-stage SaaS startups to get 1,000 customers in a year?
For a newer product, on-page SEO is one of the most important factors to get you new customers faster.
Have you ever wondered what helps Google know the difference between the brand Apple and the fruit called apple?
On-page SEO is one major factor.
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing a web page to help search engines and users understand what the page is about. Here’s why this is important...
Google is MUCH smarter than it was years ago.
But it still examines billions of pages every day. When someone comes to Google, they often have a question. For example, “How many calories are in an apple?”
How does Google know what content should be closer to the top of the search results? And how does Google avoid irrelevant pages, such as one about Apple?
Finding relevant keywords on a page signals to Google what the page topic is. This is also known as on-page SEO.
Google’s own “How Search Works” report states the importance of including relevant keywords (2):
How do on-page SEO and keyword relevance help Google rank your website faster?
Let’s go back to the search “How many calories are in an apple?”
To answer this question, Google will likely look for relevant information on the page about:
- How many calories are in an apple?
- How much nutrition is in an apple?
- What are the health benefits of eating an apple?
- How many apples should you eat in a week?
- How can I add more apples to my diet?
Google will also look at how you structure your page to know what’s most relevant. This is because your potential customers will do the same.
To be specific, Google will look for relevant keywords:
- In the introduction to help introduce prospects to the topic.
- In the title tag, which is the headline that appears when you do a Google search.
- In the meta description, which is the paragraph that appears under the meta title.
- In the Header 1 (H1) tag, which is what signals to potential customers what the main page topic is.
- In the Header 2 (H2) subheadings, which helps people skimming for other relevant information.
- In the page URL, which people see in a Google search and when they land on your page.
- In the content body of the page to help increase your readers’ confidence that your page is relevant to the topic.
There are other factors involved to rank a page in Google fast. But...
The better a page does at helping readers understand the topic of a page, typically the more traffic it will get from Google.
If you want to get SEO traffic faster, you should hire an agency like Growth Ramp that knows how to use on-page SEO to get 1,000 customers in a year.
How is Growth Ramp different from SEO agencies offering on-page SEO services?
You can find SEO agencies that understand on-page SEO. But their SEO efforts alone may not help you see a significant increase in customers.
How does Growth Ramp combine SEO with our product marketing services to get you 1,000 customers in a year?
The path I’m about to show you led to more than doubling a startup’s annual recurring revenue in 6 months.
Would you like 127% more recurring revenue in six months? Then it’s critical for you to learn the five stages of customer awareness.
By understanding the 5 stages of customer awareness you’ll learn:
- The reason why most SEO agencies target the wrong people who are slower to buy your product today.
- How Growth Ramp targets better buyers who will buy your product faster.
- The reason why Growth Ramp achieves dramatic results fast for our SaaS clients.
Advertising executive Eugene Schwartz identified the 5 stages of customer awareness. He wrote about them in his book “Breakthrough Advertising.”
What are the 5 stages of customer awareness?
The five stages of customer awareness are, from most least likely to most likely to buy:
- Unaware: Your customer is unaware of his problem and isn’t thinking about a solution. Think of someone who has cancer but doesn’t know it yet: they’re living every day in blissful ignorance. This is the most expensive and time-consuming traffic to convert.
- Problem-Aware: Your customer is aware she has a problem. But she doesn’t know what’s the right solution. Trying to capture these prospects is still pricey. Yet too many SEO agencies spend too much effort attempting to educate the masses who simply aren’t ready to buy your product anytime soon.
- Solution-Aware: Your customer knows the result he wants. But he may not know about your product, or doesn’t realize it creates the results he’s looking for. So he’s looking for more information about your product’s category, product’s features, and how you compare to indirect competitors. With Growth Ramp’s content strategy, these customers are easy to convert. But before targeting solution-aware prospects, we’ll help you target those who are...
- Product-Aware: Your customer knows what products will give her the results she wants. But she doesn’t know which product is right for her. Growth Ramp positions your product after understanding why customers love your product. This educates product-aware prospects with clear reasons to make an informed decision to buy your product.
- Most-Aware: Your customer knows about your product and he’s ready to buy. By getting into these prospects’ heads, Growth Ramp uses content to educate and help him buy right now.
Would you like Growth Ramp to create educational SEO content to help you get 1,000 customers in a year? Then apply to hire Growth Ramp because we understand the 5 stages of customer awareness to get you customers faster.
What’s the problem with most SEO agencies? Their “affordable” on-site SEO services lead to a bad SEO strategy...
What happens when an SEO agency writes an article for your blog?
Using Schwartz’s framework, most blog content targets problem-aware customers.
Targeting problem-aware customers is slower because *you need to wait for prospects* to make four major decisions:
- A problem-aware customer needs education about the potential solution to solve her problem.
- Then she is looking to understand what solutions will solve her problem.
- Next, she is comparing your product to other products.
- Finally, she’s ready to buy your product.
Each step can take an hour or several months, depending on the customer.
Every step needs its own type of content.
Without the right content, you risk delivering the wrong message at the wrong time. And that's a recipe for customers finding their way to your competitor's website and buying their product instead of yours.
But this is just one of the risks you take when you hire an SEO agency that doesn’t get product marketing.
That's why Growth Ramp tailors your content to deliver the right content at the right time.
And it's why you'll grow faster when you hire Growth Ramp because we target product-aware customers who are ready to buy now.
How Growth Ramp’s SEO experts get you 1,000 customers faster than other SEO service companies by targeting product-aware customers...
Most SEO agencies target customers who need to make four major decisions.
Growth Ramp targets product-aware buyers who only need to make two decisions:
- A product-aware customer is comparing your product to other products.
- He’s ready to buy your product.
Much simpler, right?
And because the buyer journey is shorter for product-aware buyers, you’ll make money faster.
Would you like Growth Ramp to do on-page SEO to get 1,000 customers in a year? Then apply to hire Growth Ramp today.
Johnathan Dane, CEO and Founder of Klientboost
“Over 20% increase of client leads worth $25,000 or more…”
Do you know when you're super excited to finally stay consistent with your blog? And then someone like Growth Ramp comes around, smacks you in the face, and tells you when you're shooting yourself in the foot?
I didn't believe the team at Growth Ramp at first, but we saw an increase in over 20% of inbound client leads that have LTVs of $25,000 or more. If you're not promoting what you sweat to create, then you won't get as far as you can.
Let Growth Ramp’s marketing experts do the heavy lifting for you to get 1,000 customers in a yearApply to Hire Growth Ramp
Want to learn how on-page SEO fits into our product marketing process to get you 1,000 customers in a year?
Here’s a 18 min. overview of our product marketing methodology 👇
Stop dealing with marketing by yourself. Work with Growth Ramp, an agency that knows strategy better than you do...Apply to Hire Growth Ramp
Ronit Epstein, Director of Marketing at Yotpo, an eCommerce scaleup.
When it comes to getting more traffic, the team at Growth Ramp are one of the first we turn to.
One of Growth Ramp’s articles was one of the 7th most SEO-optimized posts for Yotpo after two months.
Can I give you some advice? Hire Growth Ramp before your competitor does.
More product marketing services we’ll use to help you get 1,000 customers in a year
All the services you’ll get so you don’t have to deal with the marketing headache when you hire Growth Ramp...
Brand Strategy Services
Content Marketing Services
Market Research Services
Product Marketing Services
Brenden Mulligan, CEO of Podpage, a website builder. Ex-Founder of LaunchKit (acquired by Google).
“I don’t think enough founders are focusing on pricing to optimize their growth strategy. You may have a gut feeling about the right price of your product. But without (pricing) data, you’re likely leaving money on the table.”
Growth Ramp is a product marketing agency that makes SaaS startups more money faster and get 1,000 customers in a year...Apply to Hire Growth Ramp
Adam Connell, Founder of Blogging Wizard
“Each article performed 200-300% better than our other posts...”
Each article Growth Ramp has worked on for us has performed 200-300% better than our other posts, on average. This isn't by accident, it's by design. If you get the opportunity to work with Growth Ramp, take it. You'll be glad you did.
VP of Marketing at Common Thread Collective
“This is the bar...”
This, people, this is how you delight clients as a vendor.
We hired Growth Ramp back in May. They’ve…
⏰ Proactively communicated
🐰 And personalized “transaction updates”
Take note. This is the bar.
Morgan Brown, ex-COO of Inman
Co-author of New York Times bestselling book “Hacking Growth”
“Makes the most of the connection between content, influence, and digital communities to drive results...”
Growth Ramp has a team of super savvy digital marketers who intuitively understands how to make the most of the connection between content, influence, and digital communities to drive results.
CMO and Co-Founder of
“If you're trying to grow your audience, if you have a piece that's ready for prime time, give it to Growth Ramp...”
Growth Ramp has the critical skills [to get results]. They know what to do and put in the work to get it done. The team is led by a smart guy with his sleeves rolled all the way up.
If you're trying to grow your audience, if you have a piece that's ready for prime time, give it to Growth Ramp. They’ve got the tools, the network, and the know-how to promote your content like a champion.
Kyle Pursell, Growth Lead at Inman, a real estate scaleup.
“Growth Ramp was truly vested in our goal. The team is hungry and takes a scrappy and bold approach to growth and ideation.”
Ashley Faulkes, Owner at Mad Lemmings
“Whenever I work with Growth Ramp, I am always impressed with the results...”
Whenever I work with Growth Ramp, I am always impressed with the results. They go the extra mile with their writing and research, creating content that is way above what most people deliver.
- Over 2,900 shares
- Got back links on Inc, Sumo (x2), UK Linkology
Bill Widmer, Content Marketing Consultant
“Growth Ramp is a very driven team that settles for nothing less than extraordinary...”
Growth Ramp is a very driven team that settles for nothing less than extraordinary. We’ve worked together on a couple projects, I've seen their work, and it's top-notch.