Decibite is a web hosting startup, competing against multi-million dollar companies like GoDaddy, Rackspace, EIG, and Amazon AWS.
Before working with Growth Ramp, Decibite lacked a target audience and any differentiation. They also did not have any way to get customers at scale.
After working with Growth Ramp, Decibite received 2.3x their annual recurring revenue (ARR) (+127%), 3.4x monthly traffic (+ 241%), and 4.3x monthly search traffic (+ 331%) in 6 months.
How We Did It:
- Positioned Decibite as a fast web host for non-technical entrepreneurs.
- Crafted conversion-driven messaging on the homepage, pricing page, 14 feature pages, and 130 bottom-of-the funnel landing pages.
- Created a unique selling proposition by guaranteeing Decibite will provide 15% or faster load speeds.
- Optimized pricing using a price sensitivity analysis to find out the customers’ willingness to pay.
- Designed the go-to-market strategy, focusing primarily on SEO traffic and building links on sites like BigCommerce, eMarketer, ShipBob, Due.com, and Diginomica.